Tuesday 12 July 2011

my new blog...

hye everyone....for long time i meet u all again...but with the new blog...
this is my new blogi creat new blog coz i forget pssword my old blog..so i can't use my old blog again..erm..very sad..i'm very careless...


 firstly,i want introduce myself...my nme is umie amiera saputri binti ulil amri... nice nme right???hehe..i'm 18 years old...and now i'm a student of uitm negeri sembilan
i'm taking a bisuness study for diploma....u all can call me miera..anje..o mieya...hehe
i think i no need to write many about me coz i'm sure many people know who i am...i want share my picture with u all,...lets we look together..hehe..hope u all will enjoy it...(^_*)
this my face now...hehe

and this my face when i 16 years old...hehe




1 comment:

  1. haha, fuyoo. mcm introduce diri dlm kelas mdm prem la. haha :D

    ReplyDelete